Back to the Future trilogy
The Back to the Future trilogy is an American science fiction-comedy movie series, consisting of three movies:
- Back to the Future (Part I) - 1985
- Back to the Future Part II - 1989
- Back to the Future Part III - 1990
The trilogy is about a teenager named Marty McFly (a role of Michael J. Fox) who is able to travel in time. This is due to the invention of an automobile time machine made by scientist Dr. Emmett L. Brown (a role of Christopher Lloyd).
Living in 1985, Marty McFly travels to future 2015 and also to past 1955 and 1885. During these times he has several adventures in his home town Hill Valley in California.
Cast[change | change source]
- Marty McFly - Michael J. Fox
- Seamus McFly - Michael J. Fox
- Dr. Emmett L. Brown - Christopher Lloyd
- Biff Tannen - Thomas F. Wilson
- Griff Tannen - Thomas F. Wilson
- Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen - Thomas F. Wilson
- George Douglas McFly - Crispin Glover, Jeffrey Weissman
- Lorraine Baines-McFly - Lea Thompson
- Maggie McFly - Lea Thompson
- Strickland - James Tolkan
- Jennifer Parker - Claudia Wells, Elisabeth Shue
- Clara Clayton - Mary Steenburgen
Production[change | change source]
- Robert Zemeckis wrote and also directed the movies.
- Bob Gale and Neil Canton were the producers.
- Amblin Entertainment was the production company.
- Universal Pictures distributed the movies.
References[change | change source]
- Amblin Entertainment was founded a.o. by Steven Spielberg.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Back to the Future (franchise).|