From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Characters)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: character.|
Character could mean:
- Character (persona), a social role
- Fictional character, a character who exists in fiction.
- Non-fictional character, usage of a real person in a fictional context
- Moral character
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- Character structure, personal traits
- Letter, a symbol used to write a language
- Chinese character, a written language symbol
- Character (computing), a unit of information roughly corresponding to a grapheme
- Character (mathematics)
In accounting and mathematics:
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the USA
- Character (1997 film)
- Character (album), by Dark Tranquillity
- Characters (album), by Stevie Wonder
- Character Options, a toy company
- The Characters, a book by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.