Jump to navigation Jump to search
A derivative is something created from a Primary source, and can mean different things.
- Derivative (linguistics), a word that is made from a more basic word
- Derivative (chemistry), a substance that has similar properties to the original. However, one or more components of the original are replaced
- Derivative (finance), or derivative security
- Derivative (mathematics), a central idea of calculus
- Derivative works made from an existing work of art
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.