Jump to navigation Jump to search
A derivative is something created from a Primary source, and can mean different things.
- Derivative (linguistics), a word that is made from a more basic word
- Derivative (chemistry), a substance that has similar properties to the original. However, one or more components of the original are replaced
- Derivative (finance), or derivative security
- Derivative (mathematics), a central idea of calculus
- Derivative works made from an existing work of art
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derivative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.