March 3, 1976
|Education||Political Science, Economy, Finance|
|Alma mater||University of Milan|
Gisella Donadoni after studying in Political Science on the subject of political economy and economic policy, and a long time as a journalist.
Professionally, she has carried out a 20-year journalistic career, which has seen her range from print press, to regional and national private television broadcasting with roles of editor, correspondent, editorial coordinator, host of broadcasts and news.
Biography[change | change source]
Gisella Donadoni made her debut in television as a journalist working in the editorial department, she becoming the face of the Bergamo TV News, realizes for years numerous journalistic services for programs of Rete 4, co-author and image of economic and financial Talk show, among which "Money" and "Soldi", she becomes then leader author and presenter of "A Casa Loro", Talk show in which some of the major Italian entrepreneurs take part, and then she move on to conducting current affairs and entertainment programs such as Unomania broadcast on Italia 1 with Federica Panicucci. She participates in the running of RAI and Mediaset programs in prime time, including "Azzurro (television program)" (Rai 2, Italy 1), "Festivalbar", "You know the last one?" (Canale 5), "But let me take pleasure" (Italia 1), "Le Iene (television program)" (Italia 1). She is an actress in the sitcoms "Grandpa Felice" (Canale 5) and "Casa Vianello" (Canale 5).
Testimonial[change | change source]
Television[change | change source]
- TG Newscast Bergamo TV, - news editorial and then face of the Daily News
- Unomania Italia 1 - Presenter with Federica Panicucci
- Soldi (television program) economic-financial column - Co-author and Presenter
- Money (television program) economic financial column - Co-author and Presenter
- A casa Loro Talk show economic - Co-author and Presenter
Partial filmography[change | change source]
- Vivere (2001-2002, 2005)
- Matrimonio al Sud , directed by Paolo Costella
- An enemy who loves you , directed by Denis Rabaglia (2018)
- Well but not very well (film) , directed by Francesco Mandelli (2018)
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Gisi Donadoni|