|Created by||Katie Wech|
|Music by||Zach Robinson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||5|
|Production location(s)||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Running time||43 minutes|
|Original release||January 5, 2022 –|
Plot[change | change source]
Dr. Sam Griffith excels in her new leadership role as chief of surgery after her renowned boss falls into a coma. When her former boss wakes up months later demanding to resume his duties, Sam is tasked with supervising the egotistical surgeon who never acknowledged her stellar talent. Matters are complicated further by the fact that the caustic and arrogant Dr. Rob "Griff" Griffith also happens to be her father. As Griff defies Sam's authority and challenges her medical expertise, the big question becomes whether this father and daughter will ever be able to mend their own relationship as expertly as they heal the hearts of their patients.
Cast[change | change source]
Main[change | change source]
- Sophia Bush as Dr. Sam Griffith, Cardiac Fellow and Interim Chief at Lakeshore Sentinel Hospital
- Jason Isaacs as Dr. Rob "Griff" Griffith, one of the country's best cardiothoracic surgeons and Sam's father
- Skye P. Marshall as Dr. Lex Trulie, Sam's best friend who is having an affair with Griff
- Michael Stahl-David as Dr. Caleb Tucker, Sam's ex and member of her team
- Omar Maskati as Dr. Isan M. Shah, a doctor on Sam's team
- Wendy Crewson as Vivian Katz, the hospital's Chief Medical Officer, Sam's mother, and Griff's ex-wife
- Edwin Hodge as Malcolm A. Kingsley, part of the Kingsley Family Foundation, Lakeshore's main donor, and the hospital's new Director of Finance
- Davi Santos as Dr. Joey Costa, a doctor on Sam's team
Recurring[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (November 10, 2021). "CBS Midseason Schedule: Sophia Bush vs. Chicago P.D., Celebrity Big Brother vs. Olympics, S.W.A.T. Moves and More". TVLine.
- "Sendhil Ramamurthy Joins Good Sam in Recurring Role — See First Photos". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved January 12, 2022.