The name also may mean:
- in English folklore, an alternative term for Will-o'-the-wisp or ignis fatuus, an unearthly light which attracts travellers
- in Irish folklore, an alternative term for Stingy Jack.
- in American English, jack-o'-lantern, a decoratively carved and internally lit pumpkin or turnip, named after the role of such vegetables in folklore tales about such lights
- The Omphalotus olearius mushroom
- Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern magazine
- Jack O'Lantern (DC Comics), several DC Comics superheroes
- Jack O'Lantern (Marvel Comics), several Marvel Comics supervillains
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.