(Redirected from Jewish-Roman wars)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 AD) – also called the First Jewish Revolt or the Great Jewish Revolt.
- Kitos War (115–117) – sometimes called the Second Jewish-Roman War.
- Bar Kokhba revolt (132–135), also called the Second Jewish-Roman War (when Kitos War is not counted), or the Third (when the Kitos War is counted).
Further revolts by the Jews in Iudaea Province:
- War against Gallus (351), the Jewish revolt originating in Sepphoris.
- Revolt against Heraclius (613), the Jewish revolt originating in Tiberias.