(Redirected from Romantic)
Romance or romantic might mean:
- Something related to Ancient Rome
- Romance language, a language based on Latin, including Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian
- Chivalric romance, a style of medieval and Renaissance fiction
- Romance (love), love focusing on feelings over sex
- Romantic friendship, a close but non-sexual relationship between friends that includes a degree of physical closeness
- Romantic orientation, indicates which sex or gender people are likely to have a romantic relationship with
- Romanticism, a style of art that started in France in the late 1700s. It includes:
- Romance novel, a style of written fiction
- Romance movie, a style of movies
- Romance comics, a style of comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.