Jump to navigation Jump to search
History[change | change source]
Sasebo became an American Naval base in 1945.
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Saga no Ran" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 826.
- Jacobs, A.J. "Japan's Evolving Nested Municipal Hierarchy: The Race for Local Power in the 2000s," Urban Studies Research (2011), Table 3; retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Harvard University, Fairbanks Center for Chinese Studies Archived 2012-10-14 at the Wayback Machine, "Recent Developments in China's Naval Modernization and Foreign Policy Activism," Archived 2013-05-07 at the Wayback Machine April 2011; retrieved 2011-12-11.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Sasebo, Nagasaki at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Sasebo Tourist Information site Archived 2012-10-17 at the Wayback Machine in English