(Redirected from Similar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: similarity.|
Similarity can mean:
- Similarity (geometry), when a shape looks the same as another shape, but has a different size or rotation
- Matrix similarity, a relation between matrices
In computer science:
In other fields:
- In psychology, similarity (psychology)
- In music, musical similarity
- In chemistry, chemical similarity
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.