(Redirected from Similar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: similarity.|
Similarity can mean:
- Similarity (geometry), when a shape looks the same as another shape, but has a different size or rotation
- Matrix similarity, a relation between matrices
In computer science:
In other fields:
- In psychology, similarity (psychology)
- In music, musical similarity
- In chemistry, chemical similarity
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Similarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.