Walt Disney World Resort
Attractions[change | change source]
Theme Parks[change | change source]
There are 4 theme parks in Walt Disney World. Each of them have numerous rides, restaurants and entertainment activities to witness. You can meet Disney characters there and have fun viewing different parades.
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
Water Parks[change | change source]
There are 2 water parks for .
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Park
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Others[change | change source]
- Disney's boardwalk
- Disney's spring
- ESPN's Wide World Of Sports Complex
- Downtown Disney
Plan A Visit[change | change source]
Since it is one of the most popular destinations for a lot of tourists as well as locals, the parks during peak times can get really crowded. Disney's Magic Kingdom alone records more than 18,588,000 visitors annually. Crowded parks are recorded in summer months and holiday times like Christmas and Thanksgiving.If you want to avoid long lines, it is better to plan a trip in the off seasons.
It is not possible to cover the entire amusement park in a single visit. There is a lot of planning required to see the best of Disney World. It is beneficial to book tickets from ticketing and travel information websites. Not only you get great discounts and but you don't have to worry about all the planning including the restaurant reservations, resort bookings . On top of that, many sites offer attractive packages you can go for too.
References[change | change source]
- "50 Disney World Trivia Facts and Unusual Weird Secrets". Vacation Kids.com. Retrieved December 30, 2015.
- "17 things you didn't know about Disney World". Thrillist. Retrieved April 5, 2016.
- "World's Most Visited Tourist Attractions". Travelandleisure.com.
- "Disney Vacation Planning Guide". Usatoday.com.
- "Walt Disney World Tickets". KnowBeforeUGo.com.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Walt Disney World Resort.|