From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1300s 1310s 1320s – 1330s – 1340s 1350s 1360s|
|Years:||1330 1331 1332 – 1333 – 1334 1335 1336|
- End of the Kamakura period and beginning of the Kemmu restoration in Japan.
- End of the reign of Emperor Kogon of Japan, first of the Northern Ashikaga Pretenders.
- July 19 – Battle of Halidon Hill, last of the wars of Scottish Independence.
- Burke civil war begins in Ireland.
- February 7 – Nikkō, Japanese priest, founder of Nichiren Shoshu buddhism (born 1246)
- September 25 – Prince Morikuni, 9th Kamakura shogun of Japan (born 1301)
- November 15 – Nichimoku, Japanese priest, the 3rd high priest of Taisekiji temple and Nichiren Shoshu (born 1260)
- William of Alnwick, Franciscan friar and theologian
- Ladislaus I of Poland
- Antipope Nicholas V
- William Donn de Burgh, 3rd Earl of Ulster (born 1312)