From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1990s 2000s 2010s – 2020s – 2030s 2040s 2050s|
|Years:||2023 2024 2025 – 2026 – 2027 2028 2029|
Predicted and scheduled events[change | change source]
November[change | change source]
- November 13 – Heinz von Foerster's predicted technological (or rather demographic) singularity occurs.
Date unknown[change | change source]
- Automatic mission to Mars as proposed in the Aurora Programme
- Having begun in 1882, construction of the Sagrada Família in Barcelona is scheduled to finish.
- Onboard plutonium generators delivering heat and electricity to Mars Science Laboratory will run out.
In fiction[change | change source]
Computer and video games[change | change source]
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (2007)
Movies[change | change source]
Literature[change | change source]
- "There Will Come Soft Rains", a short story by Ray Bradbury, is set on August 4.
- "Red Mars", the story begins on this date.
Television[change | change source]
- seaQuest DSV: An economic summit takes place that places hundreds of thousands of undeveloped basins back on the market.
- Star Trek: Enterprise episode "In a Mirror, Darkly" (2005): World War III begins, continuing through 2053.
- Fringe episode "The Day We Died" (2011): Peter travels to this year when entering a machine. This is the year of Olivia Dunham's death.
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 2026|