From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||300s 310s 320s – 330s – 340s 350s 360s|
|Years:||330 331 332 – 333 – 334 335 336|
Events[change | edit source]
By place[change | edit source]
Roman Empire[change | edit source]
- Flavius Dalmatius and Domitius Zenofilus become consuls.
- Emperor Constantine the Great pulls back Roman troops out of Britain. He stops work on the Hadrian's Wall.
- Calocaerus goes against Constantine I and calls himself Emperor.
- December 25 – Constantine I gives his youngest son Constans the rank of Caesar at Constantinople.
China[change | edit source]
- Shi Hong succeeds his father Shi Le as Emperor of the Later Zhao Empire, in the Period of the Sixteen Kingdoms.