From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A is the first letter of the alphabet. It may also refer to:
- In English, it is one of the two indefinite articles, the other being an.
- In measurement, A is a symbol for area.
- In medicine, A is one of the human blood types.
- In music, A is a note.
- In physics, A is a symbol for ampere (which is also shortened to amp)
- In school, an A+ is the highest grade you can get, with an A being the grade below.
- In transport, A is the international license plate code for Austria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.