|Born||Alexander Emerick Jones
February 11, 1974
Dallas, Texas, United States
|Residence||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Other names||Alexander Jones
|Known for||Advocacy of national sovereignty; New World Order theories; anti-world government; and various conspiracy theories.|
|Political party||Republican (2000)|
|Spouse||Kelly Rebecca Nichols aka Violet Jones|
Alex Jones (born February 11, 1974) is a radio talk show host from Texas. He is described as conservative politically by a mainstream sources . He describes himself as a paleoconservative politically, which means that he advocates old or traditional forms of political conservatives, as opposed to the newer forms, i.e. neoconservatives.  He also calls himself an "aggressive constitutionalist".  He is regarded by at least two mainstream source to be a conspiracy theorist  . Jones claims that the USA was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.  Jones is the host of The Alex Jones Show on Genesis Communications Network. 
Biography[change | change source]
Jones was born in Dallas, Texas  and grew up in the suburb of Rockwall. His father is a dentist. He attended Anderson High School in northwest Austin, Texas. Jones was a lineman on his high school's football team.
He began his career in Austin with a live, call-in format Public-access television cable TV program. In 1996, Jones switched format to KJFK, hosting a show named The Final Edition. In 1998, he released his first film, America Destroyed By Design.
In 1998, Jones organized a successful effort to build a new Branch Davidian church as a memorial to those who died during the 1993 fire that ended the government's siege of the original Branch Davidian complex near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his Public-access television program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF during the siege.
In 1999, he tied with Shannon Burke for that year's "Best Austin Talk Radio Host" poll as voted by The Austin Chronicle readers. Later that year, he was fired from KJFK-FM. According to the station's operations manager, Jones was fired because his viewpoints made the show hard to sell to advertisers and he refused to broaden his topics. Jones argued: "It was purely political, and it came down from on high [meaning it was ordered by political leaders]", and, "I was told 11 weeks ago to lay off Clinton, to lay off all these politicians, to not talk about rebuilding the church, to stop bashing [slang for criticizing] the Marines, A to Z."
In early 2000, Jones was one of seven Republican candidates for state representative in Texas House District 48, an open seat swing district based in Austin, Texas. Jones stated that he was running, "to be a watchdog [a person who makes sure no wrongdoing is taking place] on the inside." He aborted his campaign and withdrew before the March primary when polls indicated he had little chance of winning.
Works[change | change source]
Jones maintains several websites and has created numerous documentary movies.
Movies[change | change source]
|1998||America: Destroyed by Design |
|1999||Police State 2000 |
|1999||Are You Practicing Communism? ||Produced by Mike Hanson|
|2000||America Wake Up or Waco |
|2000||The Best of Alex Jones |
|2000||Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove |
|2000||Police State II: The Takeover |
|2001||Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports: Exposed |
|2001||911 The Road to Tyranny: Special Emergency Release |
|2002||911 The Road to Tyranny |
|2002||The Masters of Terror: Exposed |
|2003||Matrix of Evil |
|2003||Police State 3: Total Enslavement |
|2004||American Dictators: Documenting the Staged Election of 2004 |
|2005||Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State |
|2005||The Order of Death |
|2006||TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism |
|2007||Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement |
|2007||Endgame 1.5 |
|2007||TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism - Second Edition |
|2007||Loose Change: Final Cut by Dylan Avery ||Executive producer|
|2008||The 9/11 Chronicles: Part 1, Truth Rising |
|2008||Fabled Enemies by Jason Bermas ||Producer|
|2009||DVD Arsenal: The Alex Jones Show Vols. 1—3 |
|2009||The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off|
|2009||Fall of the Republic: Vol. 1, The Presidency of Barack H. Obama|
|2009||Reflections and Warnings: An Interview with Aaron Russo |
|2010||Police State IV: The Rise Of FEMA |
|2010||Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined by Jason Bermas ||Producer|
|2010||The Fall of America and the Western World by Brian Kraft||Featured|
|2012||New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen|
He is also the author of 9-11 Descent into Tyranny. 
references[change | change source]
- Scott S. Greenberger (January 4, 2000). "Nine to seek Greenberg's House seat" (fee required). Austin American-Statesman: p. B1. http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=AASB&p_theme=aasb&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&s_hidethis=no&s_dispstring=%22to%20be%20a%20watchdog%20on%20the%20inside%22&p_field_advanced-0=&p_text_advanced-0=(%22to%20be%20a%20watchdog%20on%20the%20inside%22)&xcal_numdocs=20&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no.
- Jones, Alex. Coast to Coast AM. January 27, 2007.
- Zaitchik, Alexander (2011-03-02). "Meet Alex Jones, the Talk Radio Host Behind Charlie Sheen's Crazy Rants". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 29 March 2011. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/talk-radios-alex-jones-the-most-paranoid-man-in-america-20110302. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- Nichols, Lee (December 10, 1999). "Psst, It's a Conspiracy: KJFK Gives Alex Jones the Boot Media Clips". The Austin Chronicle. http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/column?oid=oid:75039.
- Connie Mabin (April 19, 2000). "Branch Davidians hope a new church can close wounds". The Independent. Associated Press (UK). http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/branch-davidians-hope-a-new-church-can-close-wounds-719121.html. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- "Best of Austin 1999 Readers Poll". 1999. http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Awards/BestOfAustin/?BOACategory=Media&Year=1999&Poll=Readers&Display=Long. Retrieved 2007-08-14.
- Millington, Ernest Shadow Rulers: The Euro-American Trojan Horse: The Hidden History of Dynastic Overlords and Their Plan for World Domination Bloomington, Indiana 2009 page 513
- Curtiss, Andrew 1984 Redux: Say Hello to Big Brother: How America is Headed Towards Total Government Control A Complete Loss of Individual Liberty and the emergence of a police state Author House Bloomington, Indiana page 387
- Paulino, Jose M. The Fraud of the Fraud CreateSpace Publishing 2008 page 49
- Williams, Eric D. The Puzzle of Fascism: Could Fascism Arrive in America or Could it Already Be a Fascist State Second Edition Whatreallyisthematrix 2007 page 200
- Curtiss, Andrew 1984 Redux: Say Hello to "Big Brother": How America is Headed Towards Total Government Control, a Complete Loss of Individual Liberty and the Emergence of a Police State Author House Bloomington, Indiana 2011 page 387
- Schell, Bernadette Hlubik The Internet and Society: A Reference Handbook ABC-CLIO Inc. Santa Barbara California 2007 page 279
- Dice, Mark The Illuminati: Facts and Fiction Mark Dice and the Resistance 2009 page 274
- Roselli, Robert The Theory of Livevolution: Great Society of the Undead Xulon Press 2008 page 405
- Dice, Mark Illuminati: Facts and Fiction Mark Dice and the Resistance 2009 page 269
- Dice, Mark Illuminati: Facts and Fiction Mark Dice and the Resistance 2009 page 71
- Bowling, Collin Robert A New Order of the Ages: A Metaphysical Blueprint of Reality and an Expose on Powerful Reptilian/Aryan Bloodlines Volume 2 iuniverse Bloomington, Indiana 2011 page 462
- Rogers, Peter C. Universal Truth: Thinking Outside the Box: Book 2 Author House Bloomington, Indiana 2011 page 348
- Bowling, Collin Robert A New Order of the Ages: A Metaphysical Blueprint of Reality and an Expose on Powerful Reptilian/Aryan Bloodlines Volume 2 iuniverse Bloomington, Indiana 2011 page 360
- Griffin, David Ray; Peter Dale Scott 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out Volume 1 Olive Branch Press 2007 an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc. Northampton, Massachusetts page 221