From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: and.|
And or AND may be any of the following:
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation used in logic and mathematics
- Binary and, a bitwise operator used in computer programming
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
- The 3-letter and NATO country code for Andorra
- The standard abbreviation for the constellation Andromeda
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.