The An-225 Mriya(Ukrainian airplane) is the largest airplane in the world. It has 6 engines. It was manufactured by a company called Antonov. Three of them were built to carry the Soviet Space Shuttle 'Buran' but since the shuttle was never finished, the planes have been used to carry very large items that cannot be transported another way.
Other websites[change | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Antonov An-225|
- Official website
- View of the full spanwidth
- An-225 - buran-energia.com
- Antonov An-225
- An-225 photos
- Aircraft-Info.net - Antonov An-225 Mryia
- Antonov_225_Mriya.kmz .kmz file for Google Earth, marking an An-225 at Gostomel Airport
- Fly over An-225 Mriya at Gostomel Airport using images and The API of GoogleMaps
- Satellite image at 50 35'20.57"N 30 12'22.00"E on Google Maps, at UKKM Gostomel "Antonov" Airport north-west of Kiev, Ukraine.