From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Athletics may mean:
- Track and field athletics, a group of sport events that involves either running, walking, throwing or jumping on a running track or the field inside a running track
- Sport in general
- Oakland Athletics, Major League Baseball team based in Oakland, California
- Philadelphia Athletics (1860–1876), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American Association), a former baseball team from 1882 through 1890
- Philadelphia Athletics (1890–1891), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American football), a former American football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.