Bowling for Soup
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bowling for Soup|
Bowling for Soup in 2008
|Origin||Wichita Falls, Texas, U.S.
Denton, Texas, U.S.
|Genres||Punk rock, pop punk, alternative rock, power pop|
|Labels||Brando, FFROE, Jive, Que-so, RCA, Silvertone, Sony BMG, Zomba|
|Associated acts||Jaret & Erik, coolfork!, Erik Chandler, Erik Chander and the Mulberry St. Socialites, The Folkadots, Gary & the Wisemen, Jarinus, Linus of Hollywood, Love Händel, People on Vacation, Slaw, Terminal Seasons, The Boster, Phineas and Ferb, Chuck E. Cheese's|
The band was formed in 1994 by Jaret Reddick, Chris Burney, Erik Chandler and Lance Morrill. The name of the band is from one of Steve Martin's comedy acts. They released their self-title debut album, Bowling for Soup, in September 1994.
Band members [change]
- Jaret Reddick – lead vocals, guitars (1994–present)
- Chris Burney – guitars, backing vocals (1994–present)
- Erik Chandler – bass guitar, backing vocals (1994–present)
- Gary Wiseman – drums, percussion, backing vocals (1998–present)
- Bowling for Soup (1994)
- Rock on Honorable Ones!! (1997)
- Let's Do It for Johnny! (2000)
- Drunk Enough to Dance (2002)
- A Hangover You Don't Deserve (2004)
- The Great Burrito Extortion Case (2006)
- Sorry for Partyin' (2009)
- Fishin' for Woos (2011)
Other websites [change]