From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Brat has several meanings:
- Spoiled brat, a child who gets his or her way all the time and is not disciplined.
- Military brat (U.S. subculture), a person who grew up with a parent in the military.
- Brat Pack, a group of young American movie actors.
- Da Brat, a rapper popular in the 1990s.
- Brat, an computer puzzle game released in 1991.
- Brat and Brat-2, Russian crime movies.
- Bratz is the name of a line of dolls which started production in 2001.
- Brats, a 1930 Laurel and Hardy film
- An abbreviation of bratwurst.
It can be an acronym for:
- BRAT, a pickup truck made by Subaru
- BRAT diet, a diet of bananas, rice, applesauce and toast given to patients with various forms of gastrointestinal distress.
- Biroul Român de Audit al Tirajelor (Romanian Audit Bureaux of Circulations)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.