Buenos Aires city is also known as Capital Federal to differentiate the city from the Buenos Aires Province.
Buenos Aires has a mild weather. The average temperature is 17 °C. During the 20th century the temperature has gone up because of the urbanization. Rainfall is 1222.6 mm. per year. Summers are warm and humid. Winters are mild or cold, the highest medium temperature is 13.7ºC during this season. Temperature rarely reaches 0 °C or below. Fog is frequent.
Other websites [change]
- Google Maps Satellite city View
- digital Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Travel Guide
- english.buenosaires.com - Tourism Portal
- Official Tourism Website (English, Spanish, Portuguese and guides in ten different languages including Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, etc.)
Online newspapers [change]
- The Buenos Aires Herald Online edition of a local English language newspaper
- La Nación
- La Prensa
|Provinces of Argentina|
|Buenos Aires | Buenos Aires Province | Catamarca | Chaco | Chubut | Córdoba | Corrientes | Entre Ríos | Formosa | Jujuy | La Pampa | La Rioja | Mendoza | Misiones | Neuquen | Río Negro | Salta | San Juan | San Luis | Santa Cruz | Santa Fe | Santiago del Estero | Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica, and South Atlantic Islands | Tucumán|