From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Center)
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: centre.|
Centre (British spelling) or center (U.S. spelling) means the middle of something. A circle has a centre.
- a town centre or city centre
- a shopping centre is a place with lots of shops.
- a sports centre is where people go to use sports facilities, such as squash courts, and swimming pools.
- a centre (ice hockey), the position used in ice hockey
- Centre (French region), the region in France
- Centre Department, the department of Haiti
- Centre Georges-Vézina, the arena
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.