From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: channel.|
In a general sense channel means connection.
In a more specific sense it may mean:
In context with water:
- a connection between two bodies of water
- Canal, a manmade water channel
- English Channel, the part of the Atlantic Ocean that separates Great Britain from northern France
In other context:
- Television channel, a television station or its cable/satellite counterpart
- Audio channel, the track or location from where the sound comes
- Channel (marketing), the distribution "channel" for selling and delivering a product or service to a company's customers
- Active Channel, a website type which was introduced by Internet Explorer 4.0 in 1997
- Ion channel, a channel in a plasma membrane which helps certain ions to enter/exit a biological cell
Other pages[change | edit source]
- Chanel, a Parisian fashion house
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.