From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cohesion may mean:
- Cohesion (chemistry): the intermolecular attraction between like-molecules.
- Cohesion (computer science): a measure of how well the lines of source code within a module work together to provide a specific piece of functionality.
- Cohesion (geography): the part of shear strength that is independent of the normal effective stress in mass movements.
- Cohesion (linguistics): the linguistic elements that make a discourse semantically coherent.
- Cohesion (music): a Manchester-based four-piece band playing uplifting indie guitar pop.
- Cohesion (structural): the sociological and graph theoretical conception and measurement for maximal group or graphical boundaries where related elements cannot be disconnected except by removal of a certain minimal number of other nodes
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.