From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: controller.|
Controller may refer to:
- Device controller, an object that lets someone control a device
- Controller (computing), a chip or expansion card that interfaces with a peripheral device
- Game controller, an device used for playing video games
- Air traffic controller, a person who directs aircraft
- Comptroller or financial controller, a senior accounting job
Related pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.