From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A bicycle is a thing with two (circular) wheels. People use it for transportation.
- A cycle is a sequence of events that repeat over and over again, for example: the cycle of the seasons.
- A cycle can be a group of poems or songs that belong in a group together.
- If people talk about a circular argument, what they mean is that after a few steps, premises are used, that have already been stated, in other words: they come back to the beginning of their argument again.
- A vicious cycle or vicious circle is something bad that is a habit that is hard to break out of. For example: the more a parent shouts at a child, the naughtier the child becomes. It is difficult for the parent to stop shouting or the child to stop being naughty.
If something appears in a cycle it can be described as cyclic.
- See also: recycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.