From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: dick and Dick.|
Dick could mean:
- Dick (movie), a comedy movie about the Watergate scandal, with Richard Nixon as a character
- Dick, as slang meaning:
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran), DIC(K)
- The Dicks, a hardcore punk band
- Carry On Dick, a 1974 film
- A nickname for Richard
People named Dick:
- Bernhard Dick, a German chemist.
- Klaus Dick, a German bishop
- Philip Kindred Dick, a science-fiction author
- Uwe Dick, a German novelist
Dick's could mean:
- Dick's Drive-In, a Seattle, Washington-based fast food chain
- Dick's Sporting Goods, a major sporting goods retailer in the United States
- Dirty Dick's, a pub in Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom
[change] Other pages
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.