From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: doctor.|
Doctor is a word that can mean several things:
- Medical doctor, a person who practices medicine
- Surgeon, a doctor who performs surgery
- A person who has a doctorate. A doctorate is a special degree earned by passing a special exam. People who pass it, may use the title "doctor".
- Doctor (Doctor Who), a fictional character in the TV show Doctor Who
- Doctor (Star Trek), a fictional character in the TV show Star Trek: Voyager
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.