From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dolls are models of human beings, usually toys.
Dolls could also mean:
- Dolls (2006 movie) - short British movie directed by Susan Luciani
- Dolls (movie), a 2002 movie by Takeshi Kitano
- Dolls (1987 movie), a 1987 movie directed by Stuart Gordon
- Dolls (Kawahara), a manga series by Yumiko Kawahara
- Dolls (naked ape), a manga series by Naked Ape
- Dollz, pixel art of dolls dressed in various outfits
- Dolls (Street Fighter), video game characters in the Street Fighter series
- "Dolls", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Rainbow
- Colloquially, to any of the following bands:
The Dolls may refer to:
- Le bambole (translated: The Dolls), a 1965 Italian movie
- The Dolls, a working name for Destiny's Child before they settled on their current name
- The Dresden Dolls A Dark Cabaret band based in Boston
Related pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.