From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Were you looking for English Wikipedia, the full English Wikipedia version of Simple?
The word English can mean:
- From or about the country England
- English people
- English language
- The Amish word for somebody who is not in their group
- Avoirdupois, a system of measurement sometimes called "English"
- English opening, a chess opening
- English, Indiana, the county seat of Crawford County
- English (font) - a type or font size
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.