From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A flow chart is a type of diagram, made of boxes and arrows. It can be used to show:
- An algorithm, a step-by-step list of directions that need to be followed to solve a problem
- A process, a series of stages in time where the last stage is the product, result or goal.
- The planned stages of a project.
The flow chart uses boxes, arrows and other elements:
- Boxes show the process operations, the various steps and actions.
- Arrows show the order of the steps, and/or different options.
- Other elements representing materials involved, decisions, people, time or process measurements.
Related pages [change]
- Flowchart at ask.com.