From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: flush.|
Flush has several meanings:
- Flush (physiology), to become red in the face and often other areas of the skin
- Flush (cards), a hand in card games
- Flush (poker), a hand in poker
- Flush text, in justification (typesetting)
- Flush toilet, a toilet using water to dispose of waste
- Flush (slalom skiing), a consecutive series of vertical gates
Media[change | change source]
- Flush (novel), a young adult novel by Carl Hiaasen
- Flush: A Biography, an imaginative biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's dog, by Virginia Woolf
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.