From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fry.|
Fry may mean:
- Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (when F.R.Y. is capitalized)
- Frying, a method of cooking in a pan or pot which may involve immersion in a fat
- French fried potatoes (French fries), potatoes cut into sticks and deep-fried
- Fry, recently-hatched fish which have absorbed their yolk sacs and can hunt and consume live food
- Fry (character), character Futurama
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.