From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: function.|
Function may refer to:
- professional or official position: Official
- Function (mathematics), the relationship between two or more amounts using algebra
- Function in biology explains the way a part works in an organism.
- Function (philosophy), in philosophy, a relation of objects or events to their use or consequences
- Functional group, a group of chemical elements which together behaves and reacts with other chemicals in the same way every time.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.