From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: general.|
General is a word with many meanings:
- Description in wide range terms; an idea that applies to many situations or people. The opposite of Specific.
- The military rank of General officer, also in paramilitary etc.
- The equivalent ecclesiastical position of general superior.
- Of or relating to a genus.
- A blue-collar worker who does many different services, often called simple a "General" or "General Employee". This is most often found in food service careers.
- The corrupt leader of military regime in Capcom's Mega Man X4.
- General snus is a brand of snus manufactured in Sweden by Swedish Match
- General is a freeware strategic game developed by Russian NewGame Software.
- General Tire, a brand of tire owned by German tire manufacturer Continental AG
- General Records, a record label
- The second strongest piece in Stratego.
As an adverb or adjective[change | edit source]
- Something covering a variety of topics or answers (i.e. "a general response").
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.