From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: grain.|
- Grain (measure), a mass of 64.79891 milligrams, 1/7,000th of an avoirdupois pound
- Film grain, the fineness of image resolution for photographic film
- Grain size, for particles of rock in geology
- Grain in metallurgy
- GRAIN - an international non-governmental organization for sustainable agriculture
- Isle of Grain in Kent, England, on which lies the village of Grain, Kent
- Grain, a solid propellant charge, roughly a hollow cylinder, sometimes textured, and possibly very large
- Granular synthesis, a method for digital musical instruments operating on the microsound time scale
- Wood grain, the alignment and texture of the wood fibres for woodworking
- Grain, a single crystal inside solid-state matter; see crystallite. Related to the obsolete "corn" as in corned beef
- "fine-grained" designates a more differentiated form of a technical or abstract system
Other pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.