From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: handle.|
Handle could mean:
- Handle (grip), a device, attached to an object, that is held to move or use the object
- Handle (mathematics), a term used in topology
- Handle, the friction and flexibility of sheets of material as measured by Handle-o-Meter
- Handle, a pseudonym used in Citizens' band radio
- Handle or username, a pseudonym used within an online system
- Adjustment handles let a user interface designer resize a control.
- A handle is a 1.760001 liter (approx. half gallon) bottle of a distilled beverage because bottles of that size often have a handle
- Handle, the total amount bet at a place such as a horse racing track, dog racing track, or jai alai fronton
- A doorhandle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.