|Born||March 3, 1927
Harry M. Whittington (born March 3, 1927) is an American lawyer and real estate investor. He became famous in the media on February 11, 2006, when he was accidentally shot by Vice President Dick Cheney. Cheney was hunting quail with two women on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas, near Corpus Christi.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Lawyer wins another round in eminent domain case against the city in the Austin American-Statesman, January 28, 2006
- Last Rights in the Austin Chronicle. October 5, 2001.
- Whittington named committee head in the Austin Business Journal, July 8, 2004.
- Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter, ABC News, February 12, 2006
- Texas Funeral Service Commission employee listing
- Harry Whittington's campaign contributions at newsmeat.com