|Ring name(s)||Clem Layfield
|Billed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Billed weight||216 lb (98 kg)|
|Born||July 15, 1983
Pineville, West Virginia, U.S.
|Billed from||Pineville, West Virginia|
|Trained by||Curtis Hughes|
Heath Miller (born July 15, 1983 in Pineville, West Virginia) is a American professional wrestler. He currently works with the WWE where he wrestles under the ring name Heath Slater. He was a member of the stables 3MB and The Nexus.
Slater has won the WWE Tag Team Championship three times with Justin Gabriel. He also won a Slammy Award in 2010 for the debut of The Nexus. Slater's finishing move is the Smash Hit which is a spinning lifting DDT.
Championships[change | change source]
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- Georgia Championship Wrestling
- NWA/GCW Columbus Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE
References[change | change source]
- "Achievement Awards: Feud of the Year". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.ca/2011/01/achievement-awards-feud-of-year.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Achievement Awards: Most Hated". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.ca/2011/01/achievement-awards-most-hated_17.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2011". Internet Wrestling Database. http://www.profightdb.com/pwi-500/2011.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (October 25, 2010 - December 06, 2010)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20101025. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (February 20, 2011 - February 21, 2011)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20110220. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (February 21, 2011 - April 22, 2011)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20110221. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Saluting the Slammys". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/archive/12132010/mainarticle. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
Other websites[change | change source]