|Ring name(s)||Clem Layfield
|Billed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Billed weight||216 lb (98 kg)|
|Born||July 15, 1983
Pineville, West Virginia, U.S.
|Billed from||Pineville, West Virginia|
|Trained by||Curtis Hughes|
Heath Miller (born July 15, 1983 in Pineville, West Virginia) is an American professional wrestler. He currently works with the WWE where he wrestles under the ring name Heath Slater. He was a member of the stables 3MB and The Nexus.
Slater has won the WWE Tag Team Championship three times with Justin Gabriel. He also won a Slammy Award in 2010 for the debut of The Nexus. Slater's finishing move is the Smash Hit which is a spinning lifting DDT.
Championships[change | change source]
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- Georgia Championship Wrestling
- NWA/GCW Columbus Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE
References[change | change source]
- "Achievement Awards: Feud of the Year". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.ca/2011/01/achievement-awards-feud-of-year.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Achievement Awards: Most Hated". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. http://prowrestlingillustrated.blogspot.ca/2011/01/achievement-awards-most-hated_17.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2011". Internet Wrestling Database. http://www.profightdb.com/pwi-500/2011.html. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (October 25, 2010 - December 06, 2010)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20101025. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (February 20, 2011 - February 21, 2011)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20110220. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "WWE Tag Team Championships - Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (February 21, 2011 - April 22, 2011)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/classics/titlehistory/wwetag/20110221. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "Saluting the Slammys". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/archive/12132010/mainarticle. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
Other websites[change | change source]