From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heavy metal may mean:
Music[change | change source]
- Heavy metals, chemical elements within a particular range of atomic weights
- Heavy metal music, a style of music
- Heavy Metal (magazine), an American fantasy magazine based on the French magazine Métal Hurlant
- Heavy Metal (movie), a 1981 animated movie based on the magazine, or its sequel Heavy Metal 2000
- Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.², a 2000 computer game for Mac and PC by Gathering of Developers
- "Heavy Metal", a 1978 song by Sammy Hagar, best known for being used for the 1981 movie of the same name
- "Heavy Metal", a song by Judas Priest from Ram It Down
- HeavyMetal, software for BattleTech
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.