From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: II.|
II (or ii) is the Roman numeral for two.
II, Ii or ii can also refer to:
- ii, a digraph in certain alphabets
- Ii, Finland, a municipality of Finland
- Illegal immigrant
- Optic nerve, second cranial nerve
- Yi language (ISO 639 alpha-2, ii)
- Led Zeppelin II, an album from 1969
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.