||The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (November 2011)|
Isotope electrochemistry is a field within electrochemistry concerned with various topics like electrochemical separation of isotopes, electrochemical estimation of isotopic exchange equilibrium constants, electrochemical kinetic isotope effect, electrochemical isotope sensors, etc.
Chemists are actively working in this area. It overlaps with many other chemistry areas of both theoretical and practical importance like nuclear engineering, electrochemical technology, geochemistry, sensors and instrumentation.
Notes[change | edit source]
Other websites[change | edit source]
- electrochemical investigation using isotopic effects
- electrochemical isotope separation
- electrochemical isotope cell
- electroplating isotope effects
- JES electrochemical pumping isotope effects
- electrochemical isotope fractionation