From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A jar is a type of glass container usually used to hold food.
Jar or JAR can also mean other things, such as:
- J.A.R., a song by Green Day
- JAR (file format)
- JAR (software), for data compression
- Jar, Azerbaijan
- Jar, Norway
- Jar (Pakistan), a town in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas' Bajaur Agency.
- Jars, Cher, in the French département of Cher
- Jars of Clay, a musical group
- Jewish Autonomous Region of Russia
- Joint Aviation Requirements issued by Europe's Joint Aviation Authorities
- James A. Rhodes Arena
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.