Jessica Simpson (born July 10, 1980 in Abilene, Texas) is an American singer and actress. She was the star of the MTV reality television series, Newlyweds (2005). She is the daughter of Tina and Joe Simpson and older sister of singer and actress Ashlee Simpson. She was married to singer Nick Lachey from August 2002 until November 2005. Simpson grew up in Richardson, Texas.
She is a supporter for the Republican Party.
Early Life [change]
Jessica Simpson was born in Abilene, Texas. She is the daughter of Tina Ann and Joseph Truett. She has a sister whose name is Ashlee Simpson who is also a singer. At first, Jessica sang at a local church. At age twelve, she auditioned for The Mickey Mouse Club, but was not selected.
Personal life [change]
Jesicca has been dating with NFL tight end Eric Johnson since 2010. The couple has 2 children together — daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson (born May 1, 2012) and son Ace Simpson Johnson (born February 22, 2013).
- Sweet Kisses - November 9, 1999
- Irresistible - May 29, 2001
- This Is the Remix - July 2, 2002
- In This Skin - August 19, 2003
- Rejoyce: The Christmas Album - November 23, 2004
- A Public Affair - August 29, 2006
Other websites [change]
- "Jessica Simpson Biography (1980-)". filmreference.com. http://www.filmreference.com/film/72/Jessica-Simpson.html.
- "Jessica Simpson Biography". people.com. http://www.people.com/people/jessica_simpson/biography. Retrieved 2008-08-07.