From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Places named Jura include:
- Jura, Scotland, Scottish island, in the Inner Hebrides
- Jura Mountains, on the French-Swiss-German border
- Franconian Jura, the part of the Jura mountains in South Eastern Germany
- Jura (department), France
- Jura (canton), Switzerland
- Jura, Afghanistan
- Jura, Transnistria, a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Al-Jura, a former village in pre-1948 Palestine near Ashkelon.
Rivers named Jura include:
- Jūra, river in Lithuania
- Jura River (Papua New Guinea), river near Agaun
- Jura River (California), now dry river, formerly contained gold
- Jura River (Paris), mythological river
Other[change | edit source]
- Jura federation, a late nineteenth century anarchist collective based in the Jura Mountains.
- Isle of Jura Single Malt
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.