From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kitchen sink can mean several things:
- A sink (or basin), is a bowl-shaped kitchen fixture which may be used for washing one's hands, or some small object.
- The kitchen sink is an English phrase, usually used in a sentence like "..everything but the kitchen sink", as a way to demonstrate great exaggeration.
- Kitchen Sink (publisher) is an independent comic book publisher.
- Kitchen Sink (album) is a 2002 album by singer Reina Collins.
- Kitchen Sink (magazine) is an independent quarterly arts and culture magazine based in Oakland and San Francisco, California. www.kitchensinkmag.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.