Little Mix were a British pop girl group quartet. They are the winners of the 2011 series of Britain's television competition The X Factor. Their winning single was called "Cannonball". Their first album was released on 18 November 2012 and is called DNA. Little Mix were together from 2011 to 2013.
The members are Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.
The band has sold over 3 million records.
The X Factor[change | edit source]
Little Mix entered the competition as four separate acts in the "Girls" category. They were put together as a group by the judges later on in the competition. They were originally called Rhythmix. Their mentor in the competition was Tulisa Contostavlos, an urban singer best known as part of R&B group N-Dubz. Little Mix won the competition in December 2011, beating Marcus Collins and Amelia Lily in the final.
Singles[change | edit source]
- "Cannonball" (December 2011) - The X Factor Winners Single - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "Wings" (May 2012) - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "DNA" (October 2012) - Peaked at No.3 on charts
- "Change Your Life" (January 2013) - Peaked at No.12 on charts
- "How Ya Doin'?" (April 2013) - Peaked at No.16 on charts