Little Mix are a British pop girl group quartet. They are the winners of the 2011 series of Britain's television competition The X Factor. Their winning single was called "Cannonball". Their first album was released on 18 November 2012 and is called DNA.
The members are Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.
The X Factor[change | edit source]
Little Mix entered the competition as four separate acts in the "Girls" category. They were put together as a group by the judges later on in the competition. They were originally called Rhythmix. Their mentor in the competition was Tulisa Contostavlos, an urban singer best known as part of R&B group N-Dubz. Little Mix won the competition in December 2011, beating Marcus Collins and Amelia Lily in the final.
Singles[change | edit source]
- "Cannonball" (December 2011) - The X Factor Winners Single - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "Wings" (May 2012) - Peaked at No.1 on charts
- "DNA" (October 2012) - Peaked at No.3 on charts
- "Change Your Life" (January 2013) - Peaked at No.12 on charts
- "How Ya Doin'?" (April 2013) - Peaked at No.16 on charts