Luna (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luna, is a given name meaning "moon"
People named Luna [change]
- Luna Celeste (born 1963), American voice actress
- Luna Leopold (1915-2006), American scientist
- Luna Vachon (born 1962), Canadian professional wrestler
- Luna Lovegood, in the Harry Potter series
- Luna Inverse, oldest sister of Lina Inverse of the series Slayers
- Luna Moody, a minor character in One Life to Live
- Luna Platz, a character in Mega Man Star Force
- Mrs Luna, in the Henry James book The Bostonians
- behindthename.com Usage: Roman Mythology, Means "the moon" in Latin. Luna was the Roman goddess of the moon, frequently depicted driving a white chariot through the sky.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.