From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although its legal status is disputed, it is currently the effective boundary between China and India.
This dispute was used a pretext in a war between China and India in 1962..
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Chellaney, Brahma. "India-China: Let facts speak for themselves," The Economic Times (Mumbai). 17 September 2010; retrieved 2012-5-12.
- "China rejects report on border talks with India," Xinhua News Agency, August 7, 2009; Guruswamy, Mohan. "The Battle for the Border," Rdiff.com (India). 23 June 2003; retrieved 2012-5-12.
- "A Himalayan rivalry," The Economist (UK). 19 August 2010; retrieved2012-5-12.
Further reading[change | change source]
- GlobalSecurity.org, India-China Border Dispute
- Kawaguchi, Yuki. "Arunachal Pradesh Territorial Dispute between India and China," ICE Case Studies (US). No. 161, November, 2005.